Your cart is currently empty!
Cloud Nine EasyFit Nappy
This wrap is working hard to make our planet a happier place, made from recycled materials that help save two plastic bottles from landfills to help change the world, one nappy at a time. For a cost-effective daytime system, simply use this Bamboozle Nappy Wrap with our Bamboozle Pads.
Buy this product on totsbots.com
You’ll be on cloud 9 with our waterproof Bamboozle Wrap in our floaty Above The Clouds design!
Nam rutrum risus velit, in sollicitudin urna iaculis ac. Mauris nec sem venenatis, rutrum enim sed, varius massa. Suspendisse rhoncus odio vel nunc condimentum sagittis.
Quisque imperdiet metus nunc, sit amet lacinia elit vestibulum ut.
- Slim-fit, soft and fast-drying
- Clever stitch-free seams mean no leaks
- Waterproof tummy area
- Easy hook and loop fastenings
1. If you have some really messy nappies, giving the nappies a cald rinse before washing can help.
They can be washed on 60°C, although 40°C is usually sufficient and more beneficial to the environment.
3. Only use half the detergent you would normally use when washing. This prevents detergent build up in your cloth nappies.
Do not use fabric conditioner, this coats the fibres leaving them less absorbent.
5. Do not use bleach or stain removers, It can horm your nappies.
6. If you need to use borrier cream due to nappy rash, always use a liner.
Our nappies are called pocket nappies – each nappy has a pocket inside it where you put the inserts, which are the absorbent part. The outer layer is made of a waterproof material.
Each nappy comes with two bamboo inserts.
OEKO-TEX® 100 certified, meaning they have undergone testing for a wide range of harmful substances that could irritate your precious baby, and have passed with flying colours
Nappy outer: 100% polyester with a polyurethane lining, waterproof
Express Delivery ― Same day shipping on all orders
Free returns within 14 days
All deliveries are climate conscious
This is a demo store, the product in this page can be purchased at totsbots.com
I love these nappies although I think the price is a little too high.